Proof of identity
- Valid passport or driving license. Originals or scanned copies – please make sure full document is readable
- Signed ‘Client agreement’ document
In order to prove your residency
- Proof of current address. This must be dated within the last 3 months or the most recent if council tax bill.If you have not been on the voters roll for 3 years, previous addresses may be required
Additional proof of residency for Non UK and EEA Nationals
- Valid visa/Residence Permit or visa stamp in valid passport.
If you are employed
- Latest 3 Months Pay slips
- 13 Weeks pay slips required if paid weekly
- Your adviser may need to see your contract if on a Fixed term or recently employed
If you are self-employed
- Latest 2 years SA302’s with corresponding Tax Year overview, or
- Latest 2 years tax calculations with corresponding Tax Year Overview
- If self-employed for less than 2 years, please provide the above for the years trading.
To help assess your income and affordability
- Latest 3 months consecutive bank statements showing salary credits and financial commitments.
- Proof of any additional income such as Tax Credit Award Letter/ Pension statements / Maintenance
In order to show either your source of deposit or your equity
- Latest 3 Months bank or savings accounts showing the build up of deposit funds
- Gifted deposit template and bank statement. Your adviser may request further info to support this.
- Most recent mortgage statement
- £295 Mortgage Advice Fee – Cheque made payable to – “Sense Network re (your name)” or BACS transfer to – Sort code: 60-12-30 Account number: 31530176 quoting your full name as the reference
- Credit reports may be needed for each applicant. These can be obtained at either www.experian.co.uk or www.checkmyfile.com
Your adviser may also ask for further documents to support your application. Failure to supply this information to your adviser will delay the submission and processing of your mortgage application.